Thursday 1 March 2012

The Power Of a Camera..




"The Power Of a Camera" : Thats Thanamma,Supriya and Vinayak.. It was a routine bus ride for me..but when i decided to bring out my camera and take a photo of these tired kids returning from school.. Immediately their faces lit up with joy and I realized something for the first time.. A camera gives you this power,this unique power which can make anybody smile.. Those blushed faces of the little girls and restlessness of the small boys are something that makes me realize time and again,the "Power of a Camera".. It helps me make people smile.Maybe for a moment.But it does.

You wont find any mindblowing creativity in this picture..
But If you look carefully the girl Thanamma,eldest of all and the most confident one..persuaded the others to pose for me.. whereas Supriya,was younger and shy stood at the back with her shy smile.... and the smallest one vinayak was playfull.. I am happy that the picture could capture the character of each one..
But apart from that,the realization was so important that i had to share this with all of you who love photography.. I believe one should ask himself/herself sometimes.. do your pictures make a difference in someone's life??

1 comment: